About the Organization
A law practise that represents entrepreneurs, new businesses, burgeoning enterprises, incubators, accelerators, angel investors, family offices, and venture capital and private equity funds.
About the Responsibility
One paid intern is needed by Verum Legal to conduct research, create content, and write articles on topics relevant to technology laws (including Fintech), data privacy, cryptocurrency, and other related laws.
- You are at minimum in your third year of law school;
- You are interested in the aforementioned laws and keep up with the most recent developments in the related fields;
- You have strong writing abilities; and
- You have the drive to complete your assignment by the deadline.
- A certificate would be provided on the successful completion of the internship.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – email@example.com can send their resumes along with writing samples
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-