About the Organization
A company called Arcum Global specialises in setting up international businesses and preparing residency. Because it focuses especially on the variables influencing global mobilisation and does not restrict itself to services related to residency acquisition, the company is exceptional in its field. It offers pre- and post-mobilization services to deliver an end-to-end solution. These services include business formation, tax structuring, estate preparation, and acquiring citizenship and residence through investments.
The firm is well-positioned to assist families and businesses in managing their entire investment with the required returns thanks to its knowledge of legislation and multijurisdictional skills.
About the Responsibilities
Call for Assessment Interns
As an intern you are required to: –
- preparing opinions and conducting research in the area of international law
- Conducting market research for company establishments in the US, Canada, and Europe
- assisting in the preparation of business plans
- Managing clients and developing relationships
- Law students in their last year and recent graduates with six months to a year of experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-