About The Blue Letters
The Blue Letters is a digital knowledge platform. Throughout human history, one of the primary reasons for socio-economic disparity has been lack of accessibility, especially to knowledge. The law, complex social structures, and the intricate concepts of various social sciences often create confusion due to their complex terminology and the sheer volume of data.
This confusion, this gap between people and information is the place where most of society’s issues take root – be it corruption, class disparity, or other forms of discrimination.
This initiative is a small attempt from their side to bridge that gap. The hope and objective is for a more inclusive and accessible future.
Persons eligible to apply
For the positions of Contributing Author:
- The Blue Letters is accepting the fifth batch of candidates from all educational backgrounds, provided that they are interested in, and capable of, writing socio-legal articles. The article would be interdisciplinary in nature, analysing aspects of various social sciences, law, or the interface of more than one of these subjects.
- They would request prospective candidates to visit the website once to get a better idea of their work.
- Interested candidates are requested to send in their CV, a brief SOP of not more than 200 words, specifying the particular areas they would be interested in writing, and a sample of 800-1000 words, which can either be published or unpublished (the candidates are requested to specify the same in either situation) at email@example.com.
- The selected candidates would be expected to submit a minimum of 4 articles (1000-1200 words each) per month. Only the articles approved by the Editorial Board will be considered as having been submitted by the contributing authors. Any personal commitments shall be duly considered but the team must be informed in advance.
- The initial term as a contributing author would be for 2 months from the date of commencement, during which the individual will be expected to submit a minimum of 8 original and approved articles.
For the positions of Social Media Manager:
- The Blue Letters is accepting the fifth batch of candidates from all educational backgrounds, provided that they are familiar with, and interested in operating and managing social media platforms. The intern would be expected to handle communications and post regularly on the social media handles of The Blue Letters.
- Interested candidates are requested to send in their CV, along with the link(s) of social media platforms handled by them, if any, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The duration as a social media manager would be for 2 months from the date of commencement subject to extension. Any personal commitments shall be duly considered but the team must be informed in advance about the same.
Perks and Benefits
- Publication of all approved articles on their blog with due credit to the author.
- Certificate of Appreciation on the successful completion of the term.
- The term may be extended depending on the wishes and performance of the intern, and exceptional work may also give the individual an opportunity to join the TBL team.
You may contact at email@example.com.
For queries regarding the application process or the available positions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For regular updates, join us: