Qure.ai is looking for self-motivated and dynamic candidates for the role of legal intern based out in Mumbai
We are an artificial intelligence-based start-up founded in 2016, primarily based in Mumbai & Bangalore with subsidiaries in the US and UK.
About the Opportunity
Qure.ai is looking for self-motivated and dynamic candidates for the role of legal intern based out in Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Structuring various types of legal contracts, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, License and Distribution Agreements, Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work, Vendor agreements and engagement letters, Data Processing Agreements, and Business Associate Agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating, and executing the above-mentioned contracts.
- Liasoning with customers, vendors, and consultants in India and abroad.
- Managing the IPR portfolio of the organization.
- Managing privacy law-related matters such as GDPR, HIPAA, etc.
- Being familiar with applicable laws and regulations related to IP, open-source, data privacy and data security, etc.
- Creating workflows, playbooks, and trackers to improve the legal processes.
- Advising on legal implications based on the general operations of the organization.
- Managing overall legal, and secretarial compliance of the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Researching various legal aspects.
- Pursuing law from a reputed law school.
- A prior internship experience is preferable.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link given at the end of the post.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-