About Lexpar Chambers
A South Delhi-based Law Firm handling litigation in High Court and District Courts, Delhi.
Areas of Work
Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Attending court hearings
- Drafting petitions
- Research work
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full-time (in-office) internship
- are available for 1 month or more
- are from or open to relocating to Delhi and neighbouring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Courtroom exposure
- Internship Certificate
- Expenses shall be reimbursed
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or What’s App at +91 8860736866.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-