About the Organization
They are an enthusiastic team of Advocates and other corporate professionals who provide Litigation, Non-Litigation, Financial, and Corporate secretarial services from individual to corporate levels. A team of legal practitioners with varied specialisations backs the firm. The firm has a wide area of practice, both in litigation and non-litigation relating to Corporate Laws, Civil, Banking, Consumer protection, Family laws, IPR, Property laws and arbitration. We also provide services in setting up of business models and supporting them in forming effective corporate compliance management system.
Duration of this internship is for a period of 45 days.However, this shall be renewed at the option of both in every 45 days.
Students who are pursuing law / Students who are pursuing CS.
34/73, PS Paradise, Ground Floor (North), 7th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai – 600083.
- 10.30 a.m. to 05.30 p.m on days when there is no college (Monday to Friday).
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays are working.
- Saturday timings will be 10.30 a.m to 5.50 p.m.
- On college working days, the same will be flexible.
Note: Intern shall bring their own laptop. They can choose to leave the laptops at the office during their internship after working hours.
Areas of Practice
- Company Law
- IBC (Insolvency code)
- Property Laws (TN)
- Family Law cases.
- Trademark and copyright laws.
- Writ petitions relating to company law
- Company law compliances ( ROC filing related works).
- Partnership firm, societies & Trusts law
- General civil law
- Agreements and contracts.
Note: The intern can choose and communicate his/her areas of interest in advance to allot work accordingly. However, intern may also have to work in other areas as well depending on the requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting of documents (Case documents, property documents, opinions, and business communications) with guidance.
- Tracking of cases and maintaining case dairy (Physical and Excel sheet).
- Taking dictation and preparation of letters, emails to be sent to clients.
- Preparation of notes on important legal updates and assisting in preparation of newsletter.
- Preparation of documents for courts.
- E-filing of Trademarks, registration of documents, with guidance.
- Visiting Client place, Registrar office or court filing section and help in executing filing or collecting documents or enquiry. (Metro card/ Petrol Conveyance for two wheeler will be duly provided).
- Helping in writing legal articles and newsletters.
No Stipend. If the intern wishes to continue after 45 days, the stipend will be decided.
In the event of non – satisfactory performance or any other reasons, the intern will be terminated with a notice period of 15 days. Interns can resign with a notice period of 15 days. In either case, a certificate of internship or the dues if any, for the period of internship served will be provided.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-