About the Organization
Arun Singh & Associates is a Pan India woman-owned law firm network that is primarily based in Gurugram District & Sessions Court. They nurture young talent and train them to become court-ready (independent practitioners) while they train and work for them.
Areas of Practice
- 138 NI Act Cases
- Consumer Cases
- Criminal Cases – Fraud, Forgery, Cheating, etc.
- Execution Petitions
- Hindu Marriage Act Cases – Divorce, Maintenance, DV, etc.
- Permanent Lok Adalat Cases
- Recovery Suits
- Trademark, SFIO, SARFAESI Cases, etc.
- Compile a list of matters listed in the coming week
- Mark’s presence in the listed matters
- Maintain and update daily diary (legal reference)
- Work on live cases and prepare case synopsis
- Create first drafts of replies/complaints/petitions, etc.
- Candidates will learn how court proceedings are conducted
- Candidates will also be taught how to prepare and generate summons, warrants, etc.
- Excellent opportunity to get exposure to live cases
- Opportunity to attend session courts, learn the art of argument/pleading/defending, etc.
- Law Degree (Pursuing Internship /Completed for FTEs)
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Emailing & Mail Merge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proper training will be provided to work on the mentioned responsibilities.
- Interviews will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Stipend/Salary will be decided based on knowledge, experience, aptitude, etc., and will be communicated during the interview.
- Position for law/legal associate with PPO (internship with a job offer).
To apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-