About the Company
KPS Legal is a law company made up of ex-government officials from the customs, excise, and service tax departments, as well as DRI and FEMA. From the original adjudicating authority to the high court level, KPS Legal only deals with indirect taxes issues.
About the Responsibilities
As an intern you are required to:-
- Deal with client compliance.
- Work on managing court hearings.
- Take care of the drafting
- English Proficiency (Written) MS-Word
- are interested for a full-time internship (in-office)
- can start the internship between 17th Jun’22 and 22nd Jul’22
- have suitable talents and interests
- are available for a period of six months
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3131028035
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.