About Keshav Thakur & Associates – Advocates & Solicitors
The law office of Keshav Thakur, a distinguished and experienced lawyer with over 28 years of practice in the legal field. Enrolling with the Delhi Bar Council in 1994, Mr Thakur has practised law at various levels of the Indian judicial system.
They represent several reputed clients, including Food Corporation of India, Chennai Port Trust, Central Wearhouse Corporation, Mormugoa Port Trust & Cochin Port Trust, Sagarmala Port Trust & Kolkatta Port Trust, and V.O Chidambaram Port Trust.
At their law office, they are committed to providing their clients with the highest quality of legal services. Their goal is to achieve the best possible outcomes for their clients by using their vast experience in law.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research on particular law points
- Attend and participate in meetings
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the advocate
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program at an accredited university
- Proficient in MS Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work 3-4 hours for the duration of the internship
- Gain hands-on experience in IPR
- Certificate, letter of recommendation, and flexible work hours
- Develop valuable skills and knowledge that will help you in your future career
- Potential for future employment opportunities at the chambers of Advocate Keshav Thakur
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code 5 days a week.
Number of openings
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-