About the Company
Hemant Singh, the managing and founding partner of INTTL ADVOCARE, as well as a top IPR lawyer based in New Delhi with a branch office in Mumbai, founded the firm in 1991. Hemant Singh has handled over 2000 IP matters involving trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs, and patents, among other things. In the sphere of intellectual property, the business has been involved in a number of significant decisions handed down by Indian courts. The business has a workforce of 85 people (45 professionals and 40 technical/paralegal/secretarial personnel) who help their clients in India with IPR prosecution and enforcement. Foods and Beverages, Liquor, Garments, Cosmetics, FMCG, Fashion Accessories, Computer Software, Telecommunication, Media, Electronics, Telemarketing Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Automobiles, Biotechnology, and other industries have all been represented by INTTL ADVOCARE.
About the Responsibilities
For an evaluation internship, Inttl Advocare is seeking for long-term interns. Final-year law students who are interested in research, knowledge management, and content production can join our research team, which is responsible for knowledge dissemination and internal knowledge sharing efforts at the firm. This is a unique opportunity for law students who want to tap into their creative side while also contributing to the firm’s thought leadership activities. Because this is an assessment internship, the interns’ ability to learn and adapt to the firm’s writing style and material distribution forms will be an important skill to improve. After qualifying as a lawyer, the candidates have a chance to be hired by the firm. Lawyers interested in pursuing a career in research, writing, or creative should apply.
As an intern you are required to:-
- Support lawyers and knowledge management teams with legal and economic research.
- Researching and synthesising the most recent legislative developments, judgments, and economic indicators in the fields of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Information Technology (IT).
- Creating initial draughts of articles, blogs, and write-ups
- Assist the knowledge management and social media teams in keeping the post/update schedule on track.
B-36, Sector – 132, Express Trade Tower, Noida Expressway, Noida 201303, National Capital Region of Delhi
₹5,000 per month
- Mindset that is focused on research.
- You must be in your final year
- A keen sense of observation.
- The ability to keep track of and stay up to date on the newest legal and economic changes, particularly in the practise areas of the firm.
- Passion for content production and flair for writing.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.