Greenpeace India is the Indian branch of the global environmental group Greenpeace, a non-profit NGO, with a presence in 55 countries across Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Greenpeace India has legally registered society in 4 locations with Bengaluru as its headquarters and other branches at Delhi, Chennai, and Patna
About the internship:
Greenpeace India provides internship opportunity for students from top educational institutions to undertake an internship at their offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore or Patna.
Goal behind the internship:
- To enhance research skills of students in the field of environmental protection and policy through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to advocacy and local project initiatives of Greenpeace India.
- To utilize students’ skills towards our work in the area of environmental protection and conservation.
Candidates applying for the internship program should fulfil the following criteria to qualify:
- The applicant should be in his/her 2rd year of study (or higher),
- The applicant should be able to provide a verification letter from their institution’s departmental head stating the requirement of internship.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
Minimum: 45 days.
Maximum: 3 months.
Nature of Internship:
How to Apply:
- Fill in the application form annexed and available in the downloads box https://www.greenpeace.org/india/en/internships/
- The applicants should send their completed application form at least two months in advance from the date of the start of the internship.
For more such opportunities visit: https://lexpeeps.in/