About the Clergy & Wisemen
De Jure is Dynamic and so is our Law Practice.
Clergy &Wisemen is a full-service law firm deeply focused on assisting early & growth stage businesses with its precise expertise for advancement in today’s competitive market. C&W provides end-to-end legal solutions for business growth and its stabilization. They are a Full-Service Startup Law Firm having its offices in New Delhi and Gurugram.
About the Internship
C&W is looking for Legal Interns to work with our Startup corporate division and Litigation Division. As a Legal intern, you’ll be working at either of their offices in different roles including but not limited to Corporate Research, Contracts Drafting, and Management, Legal Management, Litigation, etc.
- Tenure: 3-6 months (joining is immediate)
- Year of College: Preferably Final or Second Last year of Law School.
- No. Of Openings: 3 ( one for Contracts Drafting and Management, one for Corporate Research, and one for Litigation and Management.
- Mode: Offline/Physical
- Location: A11, LGF (Backside), Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi, Delhi
Skills and Responsibilities
Since you’ll be closely working with various teams at Law Firms and will also be Interacting with clients, they require candidates who have:
- Good Communication
- Management skills
- During the course of this Internship, you’ll be assigned roles where you’ll be directly assisting the Law Firm not only with Legal cases but you’ll be contributing toward sustainable growth.
- Ideas and Coffee are free-flowing.
- Looking Forward to working with like-minded people.
How to Apply?
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.