Vignan Institute of Law is organizing a National Conference on “Techno-IP Contours in India” on August 13.
Vignan Institute of Law (VIL) has felt a dire need to understand the relationship between protecting Intellectual Property Rights vis-à-vis development in Science & Technology in India.
With an aim to encourage students, academicians, researchers, and IP experts to express their opinions and share their valuable inputs on the subject, VIL has proposed to organize its 1st National Conference entitled “Techno-IP Contours in India” on 13 August 2022 at the campus (physical mode).
The conference is open to academicians, experts, scholars, students, researchers, practitioners, and anyone interested in the subject.
Techno-IP contours in India
- Creativity and innovation in Science & Technology.
- IPR and innovative entrepreneurs.
- Role of IP in Technology Transfer.
- Factors affecting Innovation and Technological Advancements.
- The Role of IP Regime in fostering Scientific Research & Development.
- National trends in protecting Scientific Patents in India.
- Indian perspective on energy environment and sustainable development
- The social dimensions of Scientific Research & Technological advancements
- Cryptocurrency and IP
- Artificial Intelligence and IP
- The paper should be in Doc./Docx. format.
- The paper must be in a single-column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The subheading should be in font size 12, bold, and Times New Roman, left-aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing, and justified.
- The length of a paper should be between 3000-6000 words.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The paper should consist of an Abstract of 250-300 words, and a brief profile of the author indicating his/her designation, email ID, contact number, and address.
- Research Scholars and Students: INR 500
- Academicians & Professionals: INR 1000
- Register through the Google form given at the end of the post.
- Submit Abstract to email@example.com
- Payment of Conference Fees
- Submission of Full Paper
Note: Registration is compulsory. All participants and paper presenters must register through the link given at the end of this post.
All participants will be provided with a participation certificate.
Vignan Institute of Law, VFSTR, Vadlamudi, Guntur, AP-522213
- Submission of abstract: July 20, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: July 21, 2022
- Submission of Full paper: August 10, 2022
- Conference Date: August 13, 2022
In case of queries, please contact:
+91 97011 86476
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.