About CE Legal
CE Legal is led by advocate Keval Shah. Keval has extensive knowledge of indirect taxes, particularly in GST and the erstwhile service tax. The firm handles litigation and assessment concerning direct and indirect taxes. The firm supports services in terms of preparation, filing, and liaising with the government department and appellate authorities on behalf of our clients. While running a business is important, planning its smooth sailing is integral to the core.
Their legal services cater to your present needs like drafting agreements while also keeping in mind the importance of your secure future with a will, succession, planning, and more. With a team of successful lawyers and accountants, they offer the best insight into the services that include business structuring for mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and valuations of a company.
- Working on basic drafting of replies to departmental inquiries and show cause notice
- Drafting appeals to the commissioner appeals and tribunal
- Assisting senior lawyers
- Researching case laws and precedents
- Coordinating with clients
- Working on departmental visits and following up with department officers
- Managing other legal activities related to notices and orders
Number of openings
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-