Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University
of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
The Centre for Business Laws and Taxation (CBLT) is a research Centre under the aegis of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It aims to promote and conduct interdisciplinary research and undertake numerous activities and projects in the realm of Business Laws and Taxation.
The Centre for Business and Taxation Laws at RGNUL collaborates with industry experts, organizations, academics, and
government bodies to bridge the gap between theory and practice in business law and taxation. It conducts research,
provides a platform for discussion and discourse, and expands the scope of these fields through multidimensional activities.
About Call for Blogs
This blog seeks to foster intellectual discourse and research in business and taxation laws by publishing analytical pieces that drive significant developments in the discourse around corporate law. The focus is on practical outputs, and legal solutions, and creating awareness to ease the hurdles in today’s evolving business and regulatory landscape.
Who can Submit?
The Editorial Board welcomes submissions from
- legal practitioners,
- academicians, and
- law students
on various areas of business and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, competition, banking, and
insurance, among others, as well as contemporary topics like data privacy, fintech law, and white-collar crimes.
- Use Garamond font, size 12, with a line spacing of 1.5. Maintain margins of 1.5 inches on the left and 1 inch on the right, with 1 inch on the top and bottom.
- Citations should be hyperlinked within the document and the portion being referenced. The Board reserves the right to add additional links to sources relevant to the post. Submissions should be a minimum of 1000 words and must not exceed 1500 words.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author(s), institutional affiliation, or any other identification mark.
- The author(s) are responsible for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism by the Editorial Board, and infringing, offensive, or plagiarized submissions will be rejected. A similarity index of 20% will be strictly adhered to for all submissions.
Submissions will be accepted continuously and without a specific deadline i.e. on a ROLLING BASIS.
Mail us at email@example.com or contact the undersigned.
Ms. Dikshi Arora – (+91) 9024559982
Mr. Harshit Bhimrajka – (+91) 9829513257
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-