About the Organization
BAOIAM is an EdTech company established in 2021 and successfully running for the last 2 years. They would love to connect with the great minds and creative personalities who can bring change to education. Baoiam provides online learning and master classes in multiple domains like Product Management, Digital Marketing, Content writing, and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include But Are Not Limited To
- Help draft and edit the contract templates
- Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests.
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support
- Assisted in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
- Organized legal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Researched documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.Proofed documents and submitted them to attorneys for review.
- Produced retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
- Performed client intake and client interviews
- Prepared motions and interrogatories
- Conducted intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
- Observed and participated in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. degree in Law or a related field.
- 1 year of legal experience which may include internships or freshers can also apply.
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.Identifies key risk areas in a contract.
- Contract drafting and negotiation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Permanent work from home
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Appraisal & Letter of Recommendation (performance based)
- Flexible work timings
- Performance-based Incentives, rewards, and much more.
- PPO opportunities (performance based)
To apply, click HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-