About The AK Law Chambers
AK Law Chambers is a boutique law firm handling matters in the fields of litigation, arbitration, legal advisory, corporate transactions and real estate. The firm has also worked with start-ups to advise them on legal structuring of transactions, compliance related advisory, day-to-day contract management, setting up ESOPS, POSH committees and other corporate legal requirements. AK Law Chambers also provides transaction based advisory to angels, venture capital, private equity funds and financial institutions.
Practice Areas, Focus sector & Expertise
AK Law Chambers law firm’s website or brochures mention that the firm’s legal services and expertise extend to the following practice areas:
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- General Corporate Advisory
- Private Equity
How To Apply
- Apply for AK Law Chambers internship through the email ID provided on their website.
- Ensure that your resume and cover letter clearly highlights your interest in the areas of practice handled by the firm.
- Also, mention in the subject line of the email that you are applying for internship.
- Provide adequate rationale and evidence to support your ability, skill-sets and interests.
- The cover letter and your application email should also indicate your preferred period of internship with AK Law Chambers.
- Include in your resume any other details that add value to your profile, such as published articles, blogs, research papers or essays, moot court experience, previous internships or volunteering experience.
- The Firms official website is available at this link: https://aklawchambers.com
For regular updates, join us: