About Mediate Guru
Mediate Guru is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to bridge the gap between the general public and litigation. Here our organisation comes into the picture. We are creating a social awareness campaign for showcasing mediation as a future of alternative dispute resolution to provide ease to the judiciary as well as to the pockets of general litigants.
About the Speaker
The guest for this Webinar session would be Ms. Fidana Alieva.
- Regional mediator for the Compliance Advisor Ombudsman (World Bank Group)
- Mediator, ADR-ODR International (UK)
- Weinstein JAMS International Senior Fellow
- Founder and Director General, Centre for Mediation and Negotiation LLC
- Arbitrator and mediator for the International Court of Arbitration in affiliation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Specialization: commercial, labor and family business disputes settlement (ADR and ODR).
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam.
Date and Timings
The Webinar will be conducted on 23rd August 2020.
6.00 PM Indian Standard Time
1.30 PM British Summer Time
6.30 PM Kyrgyzstan Time
Click here to register https://forms.gle/J5pKTAr2Y4Dxk9oH6
Or visit us at: www.mediateguru.com/events
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the webinar.
E-Certificate will be provided to participants who will fill the attendance form at the end of the session.
For any query mail us:
Mr. Aditya Mathur
+91 8447 919 954