Litigoarbi is a student-based initiative to provide a platform for all. The above quotation is the aim of Litigoarbi. We all can do small things and reach the aimed height.
Litigoarbi has a two-fold mission and vision, i.e., firstly, to provide everyone a platform for discovering one’s self and second is to collect all those small bits of hard work and achieve success.
1st Online National Law Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law and Code of Criminal Procedure to be organized by ‘Litigoarbi’ On 15th August 2020, Saturday at 4:00 P.M.
Whosoever interested can register themselves. The quiz is open to all.
REGISTRATION FEE- ₹50
Payment Mode- (PhonePe/Gpay/PayTm- +91-8787213062)
Registration Link- https://forms.gle/kefcRaLi4TwRPmmv5
Last date to register- 14th August,2020
About the quiz
Questions- 40 questions
Time Limit- 15 minutes
Marks- Each Question Carries 1 Mark (No Negative Marking)
Quiz Link will be provided in the Whatsapp group
- 1st Ranker will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹2100/-, Certificate of Merit
- 2nd Ranker will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, Certificate of Merit
- 3rd Ranker will be awarded Cash prize of ₹500/-, Certificate of Merit
- 4th Ranker will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹250/-, Certificate of Merit• The next 16 following candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit
- Participation Certificate will be provided to every participant.
- Certificate will be Signed By High Court Advocates and Legal Firms
- Our Quiz will be organized under the supervision of High Court Advocates.
Media & Knowlege Partners- KnowLaww, SHEDLEGAL, LawGardener, LAFZ- The Indian Speakers Forum, TheLexLegal, LegalVidhi, VakeelSahabPro