Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi is organizing its 8th International Law Moot Court Competition in offline mode on August 20 and 21.
With a view to providing a suitable environment wherein law students can hone and chisel their professional skills, the KSLU has initiated an International Law Moot Court Competition.
This year, the University is hosting the Eighth International Law Moot Court Competition on August 20 and 21, 2022.
- Teams must register with the link given at the end of this post.
- The registration fee for a Team is INR 3000
- The participating teams may pay the registration fee by way of a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Finance Officer, KSLU” payable at “Hubballi”.
- A scanned copy of the Demand Draft is to be emailed to the OC at email@example.com on or before August 15, 2022 and hard copy of the same shall be sent to the OC while sending the registration form.
- Announcement of the Moot Proposition and Rules: July 13, 2022
- Last Date of Final Registration: August 12, 2022
- Confirmation of the Registration: August 16, 2022
- Submission date of Written Submissions: August 15, 2022
- Oral Rounds: August 20-21, 2022
Click here for the Brochure of the Competition:
Click here for the Rules and Regulations of the Competition:
Click here for the Moot Proposition of the Competition:
Click here for the Registration Form:
+91 99642 86178
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.