K. R. Mangalam University is organizing Inter-University Moot Court Competition 2022.
National Moot Court Competition is a national level competition organized by the School of Legal Studies. It brings together students from different law schools of the country to compete in fast- paced and challenging professional environment. It aims at giving exposure to law students on important issues arising in contemporary socio-economic and legal environment.
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Institution can send more than one team.
- A team consisting of three members that satisfies the eligibility criteria can participate.
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one Researcher.
- Only the speakers are allowed to present and argue. The researcher will not be given a chance to speak unless specifically allowed by the Judges.
- No team member may be replaced after the team’s memorial has been received by the Competition Committee, except with the express written consent of the Competition Committee, which will require a showing of good cause.
- Teams are requested to complete their registration by 26th November 2022 (Saturday).
- Registration Link for the Competition here.
- The registration fees is INR 3000 (per team) which shall be paid through the payment details given below:
- Payment details:
- The Participation fee will be paid by Online Mode.
- The details of Online Payment are as follows
- Bank Name : ICICI BANK
- Account Name: K. R. MANGALAM UNIVERSITY IFSC: ICIC0000911
- Account No.: 091101000622
- Fee Payment Via UPI
- Please note, after NEFT/RTGS/IMPS, kindly provide following details by mail to sols.events@ krmangalam.edu.in.
- The registration shall be done by filling up registration form.
- Registration form link: shorturl.at/knuJZ
- Once the final registration is done Teams will get the conformation email and their Team Codes also.
- Award for Winning Team: Trophy, Cash Prize and Certificate
- Award for Runners-up Team: Trophy and certificate
- Best Memorial: Trophy and certificate
- Best Speaker: Trophy and certificate
- Participation Certificates will be provided for all the participants
Participants are required to adhere with the deadlines. Following important dates shall be kept in mind:
- Last date for Registration 26th November 2022 (Saturday).
- Last date for Submission of Memorial (soft copy): 26th November 2022 (Saturday).
- Preliminary Round– 29th November 2022.
- Semi Final Round– 30th November 2022.
- Final Round- 30th November 2022.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.