About the Event
Society for Constitutional Law & Human Rights (SCLHR), established under the aegis of UPES School of Law, Dehradun is celebrating 72 years of the Constitution. The Society has planned a week-long celebration to mark this auspicious occasion.
In this furtherance, we are pleased to announce the Second edition of Human Rights Extempore Competition 2.0! in light to celebrate Human Rights Day.
The main theme of the competition is Extempore related to Human Rights: Special Emphasis on India.
It is an open mic competition. Everyone is welcome to share their point of view and speak at length about the topics given on the spot.
The speech is intended to reveal the participant’s ability to develop a point of view on a general topic and to deliver an impromptu speech within a limited preparation time.
Note: Check Guidelines for more details [given at the end of the post].
- Last date for Registration: 24th November 2021
- Oral Rounds and Result Declaration: 27th November 2021
- 1st Prize: Rs. 7,000/- + E-certificate of merit
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 5,000/- + E-certificate of merit
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 3,000/- + E-certificate of merit
Link for registration
For more details
- Reet Kaur: 7905031958 (Student Convenor)
- Krishna Singh: 9771882431 (Student Co-Convenor)