About Gujarat Maritime University:
The establishment of Gujarat Maritime University (GMU) is an endeavor by the Gujarat Maritime Board to provide a fillip to this growth by bridging the knowledge gap within the industry. The prime objective of Gujarat Maritime University is to be a global center of excellence in maritime education, research and development, professional training and it aims to enhance and increase the human capital and capacity of the maritime industry both in India and across the globe.
About the Competition
GIMAC Committee of School of Maritime Law, Policy and Administration, GMU is holding its annual flagship event, GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition (GIMAC) 2021. GMU International Maritime Arbitration Competition is aimed at nurturing and creating opportunities for the development of the skills of Arbitration in Maritime Law.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with the law as a major, may apply to participate.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate course in law are not eligible to apply.
Last date of registration:
Register by: March, 22, 2021.
INR. 3000 (Three Thousand Only)
Kindly Visit the attachments below for all other important information.
The prize money for the winners of GIMAC 2021 are:
- Winning Team: Rs. One Lakh
- Runner Up: Rs. Fifty Thousand
- Best Speaker: Rs. Twenty Thousand
- Best Researcher: Rs. Twenty Thousand
- Best Memorial: Rs. Twenty Thousand.
Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact the faculty Convener between 10 AM to 5 PM (IST)
Mr. Abhay Singh Thakur(assistant Professor)
Email id: email@example.com