Geeta Institute of Law is organising the 13th National Moot Court Competition 2023, scheduled to be held from 25th to 26th February 2023.
Geeta Institute of Law is one of the parts and parcels of the dream of the Late Sh. Khushi Ram, the founder member of K.R. Education Society around 18 years ago.
The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Year and 3 Years LL.B. Courses.
The language for the Competition shall be English only.
- The teams should provisionally register through e-mail by sending a mail to mootgil[at]geeta.edu.in (with the subject “Provisional Registration for th 13 GIL National Moot Court Competition, 2023. by 15th January 2023 Please mention your name, college, name, contact details in provisional registration.
- The soft copy of the registration form along with the demand draft/NEFT Details of Rs. 5000/- on or before 25th January 2023 drawn in the name of “Geeta Institute of Law”, payable at Panipat by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hard copy of the Registration forms and demand draft shall be posted to the below-mentioned address on or before 29th January 2023.
- The hard copy of the registration forms and demand draft shall be posted to:
Geeta Institute of Law, Karhans, G T Road, Samalkha,
Panipat – 132101, Haryana, India
- Rs 5000/-for each participating team consisting of 3 members (with decent accommodation)
- Payment Details:
- The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favor of “Geeta Institute of Law” payable at Panipat.
- Bank Account Detail for NEFT/RTGS/IMPSTransaction:
- Name- “Geeta Institute of Law”; Bank: HDFC BANK; Branch: SAMALKHA, PANIPAT, HARYANA (132101); Account Number: 13251450000062; IFSC Code: HDFC0001325
- Winning team:
- Winner Trophy Award
- Cash Prize of Rs. 31000/-
- Runner-up Team Award:
- Runner-up Trophy Award
- Cash Prize of Rs. 15000/-
- All the Participants will get participation certificates to post the Valedictory Ceremony.
Competition e-mail at email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.