My LAWRD is inviting applications for Research Fellows.
Research Fellows will undertake extensive research on various issues related to technology law and policy. Fellows will engage to understand dynamic developments in the field and involve in producing quality work. The duration of this fellowship is for three months. In light of the CoVID-19 Pandemic, this opportunity will be online and facilitated virtually. Upon successful completion of the fellowship, candidates will be provided with a certificate of completion.
- The Candidates are required to have a good hold over the writing and communication skills
- Those candidates can apply who are keen to work and understand the Tech Law Space
- The candidates who want to pursue a career in Technology Law may apply.
- The candidates should be able to spend at least 3 hours a day towards the association.
- Students of 4th and 5th year of 5 year LLB course or the students pursuing 3 year LLB course can also apply.
How to apply?
For regular updates, join us: