Elements Global Services is an award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Our mission is simple. To simplify global expansion through a revolutionary technology that removes the barriers of globalization to give our customers the speed to market to EXPAND their business, ONBOARD employees, MANAGE compliance, and PAY worldwide! Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As Elements is a truly global company, we take care of our client’s employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Hong Kong, we provide top-class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the “Glocal” team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a new Legal Assistant, a team player who is ready to make the role their own and bring their own ideas and innovations to the table. Reporting to the Regional Employment Law Manager, you will be supporting our Employment Law team in all employment law aspects related to the onboarding, lifecycle changes and exits of employees in the region.
- Reviewing, updating and/or drafting contracts of employment, employment related documentation.
- Supporting the Regional Employment Law Manager with drafting, advice, research and/or reviews of employment termination documents, processes and/or advices.
- Working with internal stakeholders on employment law related matters.
- Reviewing, updating, and/or drafting policies for the workplace.
- Responding to legal information requests related to employment law in the region.
- Supporting with any administrative or process-driven tasks related to the employment law department.
- Keeping internal stakeholders apprised of developments in the employment and employment related laws from time to time in the region.
- A lawyer licensed within the region.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience practising as an employment lawyer.
- Strong command of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
What we value
- You are creative, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, self-directed with a strong work ethic.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to exercise sound judgment to identify risks and convey advice.
- You have the ability to interact confidently and respectfully with peers as well as more junior or senior team members.
- You have Maturity, integrity, humility, and ability to maintain confidences and be discreet.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a company that is revolutionizing the market and is experiencing exponential growth.
- Allow your inspirational ideas to come to life in a highly creative and executional environment.
- Ability to work in an organization with over 40 nationalities all over the world, which embraces diversity, inclusion, and belonging at its core.
- The opportunity to challenge in a high performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Elements Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Elements is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elements is based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elements will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Elements encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
For more details, visit-
For regular updates, join us: