Surendranath Law College is organizing, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2021, scheduled to be held from 11th June to 27th June 2021 virtually via Zoom.
About the Surendranath Law College:
Surendranath Law College is regarded as one of the oldest Law colleges in British India, founded by a great patriot, political leader, orator, teacher, educationalist, journalist Surendranath Banerjea and got affiliated to the Calcutta University in 1885 as an independent professional college.
- Any bona fide undergraduate students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/Universities affiliated to the Bar Council of India, within or outside the territory of India, currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LLB or 5 years Integrated or
Honors’ LLB Degree with all combinations on a regular basis
- The participating team is required to produce their N.O.C. (No Objection Certificate) in the official letterhead/ letter pad of the concerned college/institution signed by their respective colleges or universities as a grant to participate in the competition. The N.O.C. shall be governed as per the rule specified under the head.
Moot Preposition and Rule:
Registration Starts: 6 May 2021
Registration ends: 3 June 2021
Memorial Submission Deadline: 7 June 2021
Kindly use the following contact details for the assistance required:
Public Relations Department (For in General Assistance):
- Susmita Sarkar (Contact Number/WhatsApp Number: 8240150677)
- Sampoorna Saha (Contact Number/WhatsApp Number: 9800908825)
- Yash Soni (Contact Number/WhatsApp Number: 8820011544)
- Souryadeep Ghosh (Student’s Head In-Charge)
- Contact Number: 6291038709
- WhatsApp Number: 9830571264
Official Email ID: snlc.iqac[at]gmail.com
For regular updates, join us: