School of Law, NMIMS, Navi Mumbai is conducting the 3rd National Level Debate Competition on September 23 and 24, 2022.
ERISTICA is the flagship event of the Debate Committee of the School of Law. ERISTICA was first started in 2020, in hopes of providing the students with some relief during the pandemic. The 3rd annual Eristica 2022 will follow the ‘3-on-3’ Asian parliamentary style of debating.
The competition is open to all students pursuing any course from a UGC-affiliated university.
Topics range from different themes such as Entertainment, Socio-legal, Politics and so on.
Interested candidates may register through the link provided at the end of this post.
Registration Fees (Per Team)
- Early Bird Registration:
- INR 6000 – With accommodation (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two days)
- INR 3000 – Without accommodation (includes breakfast for two days)
- INR 7000 – With accommodation (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two days)
- INR 4000 – Without accommodation (includes breakfast for two days)
- Payment Details:
- UPI ID – soumiligupta2001[at]okaxis
- Winner Team – INR 50,000
- Runner Up Team – INR 10,000
- Best Speaker – INR 5,000
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.