Vasundhara- The Green Society under the aegis of Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University is conducting its 3rd National Article Writing Competition.
This Article writing competition will provide the students to enhance their skills in a fun and easy way through research. The competition aims to develop interest among students to explore and analyze legal issues, especially those related to environmental law. It will provide a platform for students to remember and learn new facts pertaining to environmental law.
Uttarakhand On The Verge Of Losing Natural Resources
- Law students (both undergraduate and postgraduate), management students, economics students and other undergraduate students and research scholars from any recognized college/university in the country are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Interested candidates may register through the link given at the end of this post.
- Participants will receive all the details and links through their registered mail ids after registration.
- INR 80/- per participant
- Payment Details:
- Google pay – 7302240252
- UPI – hs5227682@okhdfc[at]okhdfc
- The participants have to submit their Articles on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject should read: Submission of entry: “Uttarakhand at the verge of losing its natural resources” Article Writing Competition.
- The electronic copies must be submitted in pdf format. In case two emails are sent by the participant, the copy of the draft sent last will be considered for evaluation.
- The font should be Times New Roman, Size 12, and line spacing should be 1.5.
- In the article, 15 per cent of plagiarism is allowed for the participants.
- The word limit should be 800-1000 words.
- Winner – INR 500/- & Certificate of Merit
- 2nd Position – INR 300/- & Certificate of Merit
- Certificate of Participation to all other participants
- Registration Open – September 7, 2022
- Registration Deadline – September 18, 2022
- Submission Deadline – September 22, 2022
- Declaration of Results – September 28, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.