The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences in association with the Indian Society of Criminology is organizing an All India Criminology Conference.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) is a premier public law school in India, also known as Columbia of East, and is a National Law University located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Development of criminology in the 21st century
- Role of Judiciary in recognising science and technology
- Use of technology in combating organised and white-collar crimes
- Contemporary scientific developments toward crime detection and prevention
- Identifying patterns in the criminal occurrence
- Artificial intelligence and crime prevention
- Cybercrimes and cyber forensics: a new era of technology and risks
- Scientific techniques in combating mob-lynching and organized crime
- Science & technology for women and children: Serving justice to most susceptible victims
- Technological intervention in human trafficking investigation
- New Avenues of DNA technology for the administration of fair Justice
- Humanitarian forensics in disaster victim identification: current trends and challenges
- Participants are requested to send their full papers at the time of registration for the Conference.
- The full papers should be between 3,000 – 8,000 words and accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The papers may fall under any of the provided sub-themes for the Conference, or be related to any other topic related to the broad theme of the Conference.
- Interested candidates must register themselves through this link.
- Registration Deadline – September 15, 2022
- Submission Deadline – September 15, 2022
- Deadline with late payment – October 15, 2022
- Dates of the Conference – December 15 to 17, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.