Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation (CIRF) in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (IPHD) of CNLU, calls for original and unpublished research Papers, for the publication in e- Journal of the Centre namely: ‘JAIRIPA'( Journal of Academic Innovation & Research in Intellectual Property Assets).
JAIRIPA (Journal of Academic Innovation & Research in Intellectual Property Assets) is a Peer Reviewed E-Journal of the Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (CIRF –in- IPHD) of Chanakya National Law University. The JAIRIPA is a half yearly journal of Academic Innovation and Research on the issues related to copyright, Patents, Trademarks, Geographical Indications, Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights, Bio Diversity, Layout design and integrated circuits, Industrial Design, Traditional Knowledge, on current Academic issues. It is a half-yearly e- Journal, Vol.-1, Issue-1, 2020 (June-December 2020). This E-Journal shall have open access to all the concern world-wide for Common Good.
The Authors (Academicians, Professionals, Advocates Students, Activists, Entrepreneurs, etc) from any discipline , National or international are invited to contribute original Paper in 4000- 6000 words in Times New Roman, 12 font, Blue book citation, footnotes at the bottom of the pages, references at the end . The articles Shall be blind peer reviewed, before publication. The paper must have similarities/plagiarism check, and not more than 10%. The Paper may be sent on the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of submission of paper/articles: 31ST August 2021.
This journal is Academic in Nature. It will have Sections: Editorial, Original Research papers/ Articles, Case Reviews, Book reviews/ monograph, Report on Thesis, on Intellectual Property Assets.
Contemporary issues related to copyright, Patents, Trade Marks, Geographical Indications, Plant Varieties and Farmer’s Rights, Bio Diversity, Lay out design and integrated circuits, Industrial Design, Traditional Knowledge.
CATEGORIES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Long Article (8000-10000 words): Articles must comprehensively analyse a contemporary legal issue in Intellectual Property Law that the author(s) seeks to highlight. It must either indicate the lacunae therein or, attempt to suggest possible changes, which can address the said lacunae or alternatively holistically cover the subject matter while offering a critical analysis of the chosen theme.
- Short Article (4000-6000 words): Articles must be concise and condensed in their scope and conceptualisation vis-a-vis long articles.
- Case Comments (1500-2000 words): Commentaries on any case should be submitted with proper analysis. It must not be a mere descriptive peace.
- Monograph (Book Review) in 2000-3000 words, of book published in last one year.
- Submissions are accepted only in the English language.
- All articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words with Key words
- The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article beyond the existing available literature.
- Co-authorship (with a cap of two authors) is permitted for all articles.
- The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the authors.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12 and 1.5- line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
- The paper must have similarities/plagiarism check, and not more than 10%.
- The citations must conform to the Harvard Bluebook 20th edition style of citation.
- Manuscripts should only use footnotes as a means of citation. No other method shall be permitted.
- Substantive endnotes are permissible
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR MANUSCRIPTS?
Please send all submissions on: [ email@example.com]
For regular updates, join us: