About the journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN: 2581 – 5369], ISO 9001-2015 Certified Research Journal invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its upcoming volume. You can submit your manuscript via Online Submission System or through email at email@example.com
The Journal is indexed at 23 Databases including HEINONLINE, MANUPATRA, Google Scholar, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF, IPIndexing, ICI, IFSIJ, IIJIF, RJIFactor, RootIndexing, SAJI, ResearchBib , ISIFI, and WCOSJ and works under the scope of Law, Management & Humanities areas.
The Manuscripts sent must be under the Scope of Either Law or Management or Humanities Subject.
Timeline- Schedule for Volume 4 Issue 6 (Nov – Dec 2021)
|Submission & Publication Details||Timelines|
|Deadline of Submission||5th November 2021|
|Review Results||Within 1 – 2 days of Submission|
|Publication of Manuscript||Live Publication from November to December.(It takes around 2 – 7 working days for publication after pre-publication formalities. Urgent Requests can be made.)|
|Issuance of Certificate||Immediately at Publication.|
|DOI Issuance||Immediately at Publication.|
Where to submit
To submit your Manuscript Online (primary): CLICK HERE.
Email Submission (alternative): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Submission and Status Tracking.
- Unique DOI assigned to each Manuscript for global recognition.
- Free of Cost Separate e-cetificate assigned to each Author.
- Easy Process and Quick Support.
- Indexed at 23 Databases including HEINONLINE, MANUPATRA, Google Scholar, ROAD, etc.
- Has an Impact Factor of 4.895.
- Extensive and Experienced Editorial and Reviewer board.
- Affordable Article Processing Charges with best Services. (To be paid only if the manuscript is accepted), No Submission Charges)
- Review Results within 2-3 days.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper at many places.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th/20th/21st Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”
- In case of Submission via email, A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
The Processing Charges for Indian Author(s) is 1000 INR while for International Authors the Charges Shall be 25 $. Read details at this link.
For official announcement click here- https://www.ijlmh.com/call-for-paper/
Address: Madhya Pradesh, India.