Job ID 133382
Date posted 07/27/2021
Location : Gurgaon, India
Job Purpose and Impact
The Contracts Lawyer will be responsible to review, draft and negotiate variety of commercial contracts ranging from low to high complexity for the assigned areas. In this role, you will leverage the established forms, templates, playbooks and processes to review and draft standard and non-standard contracts, negotiate third party contracts and track legal matters and trends. You will partner with business team members, subject matter experts and other lawyers and paralegals who provide counsel related to a variety of contracts for the company.
- Collaborate with members of the law team and clients to structure and execute variety of complex commercial transactions following the established procedures.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as agreements relating to information technology, intellectual property, procurement, service, consulting, distribution, external manufacturing, sales, license and other legal agreements.
- Leverage systems for workflow management, tracking and communicating the status of legal matters.
- Apply general knowledge to support for the assigned contract categories, including template, playbook, quality control oversight and customer experience.
- Provide support on special projects as appropriate.
- Pursue professional development in support of the global contracts group, law and company priorities.
- Independently solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Juris doctor or regional equivalent and licensed to practice law in current jurisdiction with an ability and willingness to be licensed in Minnesota
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of four related work experience
- Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.
- Previous experience on contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Experience working with information technology agreements.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management systems
How to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: