About Jai Kisan
Jai Kisan is a start-up that has launched its platform to build and empower the growth of Rural Indians, especially farmers. They provide low cost and timely financing for agricultural equipment, dairy equipment and other rural yield generational assets that is more flexible and transparent than any other credit option available today.
About the Internship Opportunity
Greenizon Agritech Consultancy Private Limited (operating with a brand name “JAI KISAN”) is offering Campus Internship Placement for efficient law students of 3 years studying in their 3rd year and law students in their 5 years integrated courses studying in the 3rd, 4th & 5th year meeting the criteria listed in the Job Description.
They are offering 3 intern positions for experienced candidates based on their skills & subject to their selection in the Interview. Additionally, the startup is open to discussing the schedule of the interviews and the terms and conditions of the placements or any other information required by you. Their mission is to secure capable students, train them & provide them an exposure as to fundamentals involved in an ideal Lending Institution.
Number of Openings
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Help draft, edit and customize the contract templates.
- Draft various non-litigation documents such as commercial agreements, notices & correspondence letters;
- Extensive Legal Vetting of loan Agreements, Sanction Letters, Memorandum of Understanding(s), Deed of Authority(s).
- Perform legal research as needed, and support multiple projects for providing legal support,
- Assist in overall compliance (including but not limited to) Companies Act, Cyber laws, Labour Laws, Statutory filings, Licensing, forms etc,
- Should have good research, writing, and interpersonal skills,
- Must be computer proficient, including MS Office,
- Assist in organizing and maintaining Legal Collections MIS/Records for the Legal Department in Excel.
- Gathering and analysing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data as required from time to time.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are Mumbai-based candidates
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start the internship between Dec 1st and 10th, 2021.
- Are available for a duration of 1 month. (Extendable to 3 months on performance basis)
- Deep knowledge of statues, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Procedure to Apply
Interested students must send their applications to the contact persons mentioned below.
Mr. Ashwat Malhotra.
Email ID: email@example.com
CC to firstname.lastname@example.org