HNLU Student Bar Journal is inviting submissions from law students, academicians, and other members of the legal fraternity on legal and contemporary topics.
The Student Bar Journal is a student-edited bi-annual journal, which publishes articles, essays, and case comments on legal topics of contemporary importance. It is an initiative of the Editorial Board Committee which is tasked with publishing journals on behalf of HNLU, Raipur.
- Long Articles: 4000 to 6000 words
- Essays: 2000-4000 words
- Case Comments: Up to 2000 words
- Abstract: Up to 200 words
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and the citations must conform to the latest edition of the Bluebook style.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- Strict adherence to the word limit prescribed is required.
How to submit?
- Submissions are to be made via e-mail [seb[at]hnlu.ac.in]
- The subject of the email should be “Submission for 3rd Volume of Journal- (Title of the manuscript)”.
- The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution
- Course currently being pursued/ Academic Qualifications.
For more details visit: http://sbj.hnlu.ac.in/submission-guidelines/
Lexpeeps honest opinion:
- Law students exploring their interests and trying to give an edge to their writing skills.
- Want to excel in their interpersonal skills like writing, communication.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year law students shall send their submissions as these are the opportunities that give them exposure.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the subject doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Note: This is just a suggestion from Lexpeeps side to everyone reading. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/