With a view to expand its team, CCRD is inviting applications from students who are interested in interning as editors under the organization.
The Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD) is established in recognition of the need to have an authoritative record of constitutional history, judicial development and to create a forum for exchanging and sharing the discussion of the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to the Constitution.
CCRD is a think tank established in 2019 under the aegis of VidhiAagaz [An International Research and Publication Organisation]
About the Internship
Students will be expected to review several papers, blog posts, articles and any other submissions as duly assigned. They will be required to coordinate with the senior editors and must adhere to the prescribed time limit, failing which, they can be instantly removed.
Who can apply?
- Law students in and above 2nd year (For 5-year integrated course) and above 1st year (For 3-year Course) can apply for the job.
- The students must have reasonable researching and drafting skills along with a good sense of editing and formatting.
- Those who are available to work from home for a period of 6 months.
- Those who have major interest and experience of researching on Constitutional Law.
- Candidates with publications at Reputed National and International Journals will be preferred.
Number of Positions
Perks and Incentives
- A certificate upon the Completion of tenure.
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further their editing and drafting skills.
- A few more incentives in kind such as publication in Reputed Journals, free access to Certificate Courses [based on performance]
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the Application form HERE.
- After the initial selection, candidates will be given an assignment which would assess their editing and formatting skills.
- Based on the performance of the candidate, final selection which will be notified to the selected candidates.
29th September, 2020