Centre for Law, Justice and Development, National Law University invites the submission of posters/ artistic expressions contributing towards raising legal awareness with regard to different forms of violence against women.
Established in 2018, CLJD envisions revisiting, analysing, and engaging with the development discourse and its interface with the legal discourse. Through this engagement it seeks to influence the discourse in ways that are geared towards securing justice in varied arenas of our existence. It has been specifically working on the rights of the marginalised through empirical research, training, and creating resource material with regard to legal rights.
Students, scholars, and professionals (of any age group) from any field.
- Candidates may submit their entries through the link provided at the end of the post; OR
- Candidates may also submit their hard copies by post to the following address:
- Ms Santvana Kumar, C/o Centre for Law, Justice and Development, National Law University, Delhi, Golf Course Rd, Pocket 1, Sector 14, Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078.
- Size of the Poster/ Artistic expression — A3
- It may be in the form of a poster, painting, narrative strip or any other similar expression on paper. Additionally, could also be in a digital form (excluding audiovisual content) in high resolution.
- 1st prize: 5000 INR
- 2nd prize: 3000 INR
- 3rd prize: 2000 INR
September 22, 2022
- The poster/ artistic expression should be original and unpublished work
- No remuneration shall be paid for the preparation of the poster;
- Only shortlisted participants shall be contacted via email.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.