The Harvard Human Rights Journal (HHRJ) was founded in the year 1988 and has since endeavored to be a site for a broad spectrum of scholarship on international and domestic human rights issues.
- Blog posts discussing or evaluating relevant human rights issues: 700–2,000 words.
- Commentaries on recent court cases or legislative developments: 1,000–3,000 words.
- Interviews with prominent figures in the field of human rights, including activists and community leaders: 1,000–4,000 words.
- Book reviews of a recent and relevant book: 700–1,500 words.
The use of footnotes is preferred. Footnotes should comply with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed. 2015).
The language of submission shall be English only. When American English and British English grammatical or spelling conventions differ, please use the American English standard.
The Online Journal accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Please send your submissions via email to email@example.com with the subject line “Online Submission” and include the name authors. Please attach your submission as a Microsoft Word document and include a recent resume or CV. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
Visit https://harvardhrj.com/about/online-submissions/ to know more about the journal and submission procedure.
Lexpeeps honest opinion:
- Law students exploring their interests and trying to give an edge to their writing skills.
- Want to excel in their interpersonal skills like writing, communication.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year law students shall make their submission as these are the opportunities that give them exposure.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the subject doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Note: This is just a suggestion from Lexpeeps side to everyone reading. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/
Blogs published by Lexpeeps: For understanding purpose: http://lexpeeps.in/category/our-blog/