About Supremo Amicus
Since its inception in 2017, SUPREMO AMICUS has attracted a large number of submissions from the legal community at major institutions around the country. Their contribution to academia and Supremo Amicus’ success is recognised and appreciated.
In the ruling of the Hon’ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh, a paragraph from supremo amicus-Vol 17 was mentioned.
The Journal is indexed at 24 databases including, HeinOnline, Manupatra, Google Scholar, ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, IFSIJ, Citefactor, Academic Resource Index-ResearchBib, IIJIF, RJI FACTOR, I2OR, IJIFACTOR INDEXING, IP INDEXING ISI, DRJI, SIS, ROOT INDEXING, SJIF.
The submission should be on any theme relating to Law.
- The paper with the highest quality will be published as an E-Journal with an International Serial Standard Number.
- For publication, only full papers submitted on or before the deadline will be considered.
- The following word limit has been imposed on authors:
- Articles with a word count of 5000 to 10,000 words are considered long (excluding footnotes).
- Articles with a word count of 2000 to 5000 words are considered short (excluding footnotes).
- 2500 word case comment (excluding footnotes).
- 1500-word book review (excluding footnotes).
- The essays must be written in Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 page with 1″ margins on both sides, and submitted in.doc/.docx format.
- When submitting the manuscript, a consistent citation format must be followed.
- Articles should be original in content, and no plagiarised material should be submitted for publication. Any infringement is the responsibility of the author.
- All published papers in Volume 27 will be transferred to the 26th Research Paper Writing Competition at no extra cost.
- E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation in the 26th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any medal in the competition.
Result of Competition: Last week of December.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+1 free publication + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal + 1 free publication + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+ 1 free publication + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship opportunity with Supremo Amicus(Online)
Top 10 entries will receive the consolation Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+50% off in next publication)
No Prior Registration fee to be paid. Directly submit your work. After Selection requisite fee has to be paid:
- Single authored paper: INR 1200/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600/-
- Co-author up to three: INR 2100/-
Submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 2-3 days of submission, you will receive confirmation of your paper’s acceptance or rejection. On submission, no acknowledgement email is provided.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number. (Word file)
- Complete Manuscript (Word file)
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com with the aforesaid documents.
The publication will be available on www.supremoamicus.org
13th November, 2021
- SUPREMO AMICUS
- Phone Number/Whatsapp: 883-7811527
- E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org