About SLS Hyderabad
The idea of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam,’ which means ‘World is One Family.’ Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad (SLS-H), established in 2014, inherited the splendid novelty, dynamism, and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International University, Pune. Founded on pillars of expertise, justice, and service, SLS-H is passionately committed to surpassing the global standards of quality legal education.
About the Literary and Debate Society
Symbiosis has a relatively long history of productive and opulent cultural meets and the Hyderabad campus carries on that legacy and heritage. As a part of this, the Literary and Debate Society has been established to provide a platform to the students to find a space to interact, exchange and perform—and boost their cultural acumen.
The Literary and Debate Society was established to allow students to liberate their thoughts and act as a platform to voice their opinions, sharpen their oratory skills and promote a debating culture. Literature is necessary to keep culture, art, heritage, tradition, and most importantly, imagination alive.
This Society aspires to create an environment to celebrate, discuss and promote literature. It is actively engaged in providing a substantial and unrestricted foundation for students to explore the world beyond textbooks, where the freedom of speech, dissent, and discussion of significant social issues are vital for change and the well-being of society.
About the Virtual Conference
Law, literature, and language are perpetually intertwined disciplines and have had distinct subtle influences on our lives. The relationship among law, language, and literature has provided valuable insights into art, relationships, human psychology, and other socio-cultural aspects that affect the creation and implementation of laws. It also assists legal education by providing interpretations, historical knowledge, and insights into different fields.
Consequently, law inspires literary works that have become classics, influenced generations, and changed social perceptions.
The disciplines of Law, Language, and Literature have had a symbiotic relationship since time immemorial.
- Law’s existence is dependent on language and the latter personalizes and expresses the legal norms that a society or community requires.
- Language also helps solve legal disputes and provides a link of communication between the citizens of a country.
- Literature plays a catalyst role in the manifestation of the legal framework, and legal practice remains a thrilling theme of literature.
The combination of these three disciplines provides a new thought-provoking field of study about their relationship and their effect on our society. Their relationship has led to the creation of art that has influenced and shaped the way so many people think and created a number of socio-cultural norms.
The conference intends to explore and study this relationship by creating a space for students, researchers, and academicians to pen down their thoughts and have a meaningful dialogue.
Doing this would provide them with an insight and an analysis of the relationship.
All students, researchers, academicians from all Universities will be eligible for this conference.
- Single: Rs. 700
- Co-author: Rs. 900
- Single: Rs. 300
- Co-author: Rs. 500
- Last date for Abstract submission: March 31, 2022
- Confirmation of Acceptance: April 2, 2022
- Last date of registration with Payment: April 5, 2022
- Last Date to Submit full paper: April 20, 2022
- Submission of PowerPoint presentation (optional): April 25, 2022
- Conference Dates: April 29-30, 2022
- Word Limit:
- Abstract submission: 250-300 words
- Full Paper submission: Not less than 2500 words
- The Paper shall have an introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- The cover page of the research paper shall consist of the following:
- Title of the Research paper,
- Details of the author: Name, Designation, Mobile No. and Email ID
- Referencing Style: APA (6th Edition)
- Formatting Guidelines: The formatting shall be as follows:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Border: 1′ ; all sides
- Title (Cover page): 16 font-size
- Sub titles, Theme, and Sub theme (Cover page): 14 font-size
- Text (Main content): 12 font-size
- Footnote: 10 font-size
- Heading 1: 16 font-size (first letter of the word in Uppercase)
- Heading 2: 14 font-size (first letter of the word in Capital)
- Headings 3: 12 font-size (Italics)
- Abstract to be submitted via Mail id on firstname.lastname@example.org should be attached in word file format)
- During the submission of the abstract, the abstract should be saved by the name of the
participant and Sub-theme.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors only.
- All the papers shall be subjected to the similarity index test (less than 10%).
Email Address: email@example.com
- Palomite Sharma (President): + 91 7680040944
- Priyal Pandey (Senior Member): +91 9137293840
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.