RMLNLU’s Law Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology (CMET) is calling for papers on any contemporary topics around the Journal’s subjects.
About the Journal:
The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology (CMET) is an annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. Through this, the committee aims to foster the spirit of writing and set in motion a discourse among knowledgeable intellectuals from various fields of law.
The Journal Committee is pleased to announce the call for papers for The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communication, Media, Entertainment & Technology, Volume VIII.
This Journal is a theme-based journal and only accepts submissions pertaining to the same.
Call for Paper:
The Journal accepts submissions from law students, academicians and legal professionals all over the country under the following categories:
- Articles: 5000-7000 words. (These are evaluations of specific contemporary issues and aim at conceptualizing the issues in a unique and unconventional manner. The assessment of contemporary issues shall be appreciated, though not mandatory).
- Case notes/comments: 2000-3000 words. (These are assessments of the aim and legal impact of contemporary judgments and legislations).
- Book Reviews: 2000-3000 words. (Entries submitted under this category may present innovative evaluations of present literature).
- Essays: 4000-5000 words.
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue connected with media law and its allied fields of communications, entertainment and technology.
For submission guidelines download:
For official notification visit:
Last date to make submission:
7th February 2021, before 11:59 pm.
- Stuti Rastogi: +91 7376182209
- Nikunj Baheti: +91 8697800395
- Agrima Gupta: +91 9810373335