School of Law, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is organizing a two-day national conference on E-Governance in Digital India and is making a call for papers for the same.
Sathyabama School of Law aspires to be an international Centre for research and teaching in law. School of Law is dedicated to advancing human dignity, social welfare, and justice through knowledge of the law.
- Digital Government platforms (Data, services, laws, information)
- ICT in the department of law
- Access to law and government services
- Digital Platforms and Digital Economy
- Building Digital Trust- Transparency, Security, and Privacy
- Digital Payments and Fintech
- National e-Governance Service Delivery Assessment (NeSDA) and Digital Service Standards (DSS)
- The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)
- e-Kranti – Electronic Delivery of Services
- The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG)
- Digital democracy
- Mobile Government: Challenges, opportunities, standards, and protocols
- Data-driven public policy and decision-making
- Technology Management for E-Govern solutions
- Author particulars– Name in one line and Affiliation with email and phone number
- Abstract within 200 words, in italics
- 3 to 6 keywords
- Full paper should not exceed 5000 words
- Reference should be in the 20th edition Harvard Bluebook
- Submission in MS Office Word
- Font-“Times New Roman”, Font size -“12pt”, Line space-“1.5”
- All reference should be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Harvard Blue book 19th edition.
Original unpublished Research Papers/Articles and Case studies are invited from academicians/research scholars/advocates and students for presentation at the Conference. The papers will be selected after a plagiarism check of permissible up to 10% of a Turnitin.
- Last date for registration/ submission abstract: August 28, 2022
- Confirmation of Abstract: August 29, 2022
- Last date for submission of full paper: September 2, 2022
- For Academics/NGOs: INR 100
- For Research Scholars: INR 750
- For UG and PG Students: INR 500
- For every Additional author: INR 500
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.