Army Institute of Law, Mohali is organizing a National Seminar on Environmental Challenges in the 21st Century: Emerging Legal Framework.
The environmental crisis has become a big issue in today’s time. Protection of the environment is high on most countries’ priorities in the 21st century. As a result, Governments are confronting each other in their eagerness to appear green, even if yet their actions rarely match their rhetoric. It is a big issue in terms of the size of problems faced and the solutions required. There is a long list of problems such as pollution, desertification, waste management problems, diseases and public health, preservation of biodiversity, wildlife crimes, disaster management, acid rain, and greenhouse gas emissions leading to global warming.
- Sustainable Development– Sustainable Development Goals 2030, Role of International Community, Governments and Citizens
- Emerging Areas of Concern– Plastic Ban, Wrongful Land Uses, Excessive Mining, Migration, Carbon Sinks, Digital Carbon Footprints, Toxic Waste, Space Debris, Green and Clean Energy, Waste Management, Diseases and Public Health Issues
- Climate Change– Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Global Warming, Loss of Biodiversity, Water Scarcity, River and Ocean Health Crisis
- Environment Management and Role of Companies and Markets– CSR, Circular Economy, Green Audit, Environment Impact Assessment, Use of New Emerging Technologies to Protect and Preserve Ecological Balance.
- An abstract of 250-300 words accompanied by details of the author containing his/her email ID, contact number, and postal address should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The paper should be single-authored.
- The full paper should be between 2000-2500 words.
- The link for registration will be shared with the participants after the submission of their abstracts.
- Registration Fees
- Academicians & Professionals- INR 700/-
- Research Scholars & Students- INR 400/-
- Last date of Submission of Abstract: August 31, 2022
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract on or before: September 5, 2022
- Submission of full paper along with registration form and fee: September 15, 2022
- Date of the Seminar: September 24, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.