The Journal & Editorial Committee of the National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL, Ranchi) is inviting articles/research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas.
It is an endeavor of the NUSRL to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging the synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
The Journal & Editorial Committee of National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL, Ranchi) hereby invites articles/research papers, case studies and book reviews on law and allied areas (it can be an inter-disciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues) for publication in Volume IX of The NUSRL Journal of Law & Policy (ISSN: 2349-9982).
- Research papers (3,000- 5,000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words)
- Case Studies/Commentaries (1000-3000 words)
- However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and the word limit may vary. Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are encouraged.
- The Bluebook Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition) shall be strictly adhered to for Law and MLA style Citation for Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Times New Roman font, Font Size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in Font Size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively for Main Text & Footnotes.
- Entries are to be sent at email@example.com latest by November 30, 2022. No hard copy of the same is required.
- Submission must be made in “Word File/.doc/.docx” format. PDF files are not allowed. The first page of the submission must be a Cover Page with all the particulars of the Author & the Co-author like Name, Institution’s Name, Designation, Semester, Course Name, Mobile Number & E-mail Id.
- Rename your Research Paper file before sending it. The name of the submitted Word File should be – “Name of the Author & Co-author (if any)”
- For Example: Sirish Prakash and Ayush Koushik & Radhika Sinha
- All the submissions sent to the University must be original and attached with a declaration to the effect that should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
- The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, outrightly unethical or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities, etc.
- November 30, 2022
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science, Humanities, and Management would be accepted.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.