The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India. The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board has been established with the objective to increase awareness and promote research in the field of ADR. It strives to generate interest in ADR as an effective means of dispute resolution.
About the e-Newsletter:
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Board, the Board started the e-Newsletter to catalyze the awareness about alternative dispute resolution and to foster ADR culture with the participation of students in research avenues.
The primary objective of the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of ADR. The e-Newsletter intends to include articles and interviews from students, experts, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of ADR. You can access the previous volumes here.
Theme for the Submission:
There is no particular theme for the submission but the submission should deal with a relevant or topical issue concerning any contemporary legal developments in ADR, including recent judgments and legislative changes, at both national as well as international level and must provide the author’s take on the issue, explaining the legal background succinctly and clearly.
Contributors are requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines. Any submissions made in variation to the guidelines below shall be considered to be invalid.
- Body of the article: Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Garamond, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Abstract: Not required
- Length: 1500-2000 words exclusive of footnote
- Submission shall be made in (.doc)/(.docx) format
- Title of the document – Volume III: (Title of the Article). The title of the document should not contain any reference to the identity of the authors.
- The document should not contain any reference to the identity of the author, their institutional affiliations and their qualifications.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
Deadline to make the submissions is 11:59 PM on 2nd January 2021.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to adrboard[at]nluo.ac.in or call:
Nitya Khanna: + 91 9997118211
Siddharth Jain: + 91 7974682678
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/