NLIU Bhopal is making a call for papers for its law review for volume 12 issue 1.
The NLIU Law Review is the flagship journal of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal, published bi-annually by the students of the University. It is a peer-reviewed academic law journal that aims to inculcate a culture of academic research and writing among students, and serve as an important forum for discourse on contemporary and pressing legal issues. The Law Review does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all fields of law. As of the year 2022, the Law Review has completed twelve successful years, with seventeen editions in publication.
MODE OF SUBMISSIONS
- Submissions must be made only through the electronic form available on our website. Submissions made through any other medium, including by way of emails, shall not be considered for review by the Editorial Board.
- All the submissions must be in (.docx) format. They must be word-processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- The manuscript should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author. All the relevant details must be mentioned only within the form attached.
- Submissions must be made on or before 23:59 hours on July 15, 2022.
- Authors shall receive an email acknowledging the receipt of their manuscript within ten days of receiving the entry. If the same is not received, the authors can write to us at email@example.com.
TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED
Manuscripts on any topic of contemporary legal relevance meeting the below-mentioned criteria:
- Articles: 5,000-10,000 words
- Case Notes: 2,000-5,000 words
- Legislative Comments: 1,000-3,000 words
- Book Reviews: 1,000-3,000 words
The word limit is exclusive of the abstract and the footnotes.
- Manuscripts submitted to the Journal must not be co-authored by more than two persons. Authors are permitted to send only one submission per author or a team of co-authors.
- Manuscripts must include an abstract of 250-300 words. The abstract must highlight the structure and the essence of the manuscript.
- Authors are requested to strictly adhere to our Submission Guidelines.
- All the submissions must comply with our Copyright and Open Access Policy.
- Manuscripts not in conformity with the Submission Guidelines may be rejected at the sole discretion of the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board reserves the right to send the manuscripts back to the authors for any modification(s) at any stage, in the event of non-conformity with any of the submission guidelines.
- The Editorial Board may, in its absolute discretion, waive any of the above rules or amend the process. In case of any dispute or ambiguity, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
+91 94066 62650
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.