About the Conference
NLISU Bangalore, Mar GregorioInternational Conference and workshops College of Law (MGCL), and Clean Kerala Company Ltd (CKCL) are jointly organizing an International Conference and Workshop on the topic, ‘Legal and ethical challenges for effective waste management and recycling in the post-pandemic world’ on April 23, 2022.
The conference will be held in connection with World Earth Day (April 24, 2022) on April 23. As the theme for this year states, Invest in Our Planet the conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Waste Management and recycling.
It also provides a premier platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Waste Management.
Call for Papers
The conference also provides a premier platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Waste Management.
Themes for Paper Presentation
Following are the thematic areas spread in various sessions, the themes are purely indicative in nature
- Solid waste management
- Industrial waste management
- Plastic waste management
- E waste management
- Hazardous waste management
- Recycling and upcycling
- Sludge management
- Waste avoidance and minimization
- Waste governance, regulations and policies
- Socio- environmental impact of waste management
- Bio energy and bio fuels
- Waste water management
Who shall Attend?
Academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars, law students, Environmentalists, Activists and others may participate in the Seminar.
- Format: All submissions must be in the Microsoft word Format with a one-inch margin on all sides.
- Font: The text must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- Footnotes: Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing
- Citation Style: Bluebook 20th Edition style of citation should be followed throughout.
- Word Limit: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Font for Title of the Paper: Times New Roman Font, Size 14
- Submissions: The author’s name should be mentioned in Times New Roman Font, size 12, along with designation and name of the institution and contact details.
- Language: Research Papers should be written in the English Language.
- Publication of paper: Selected papers will be published.
- Registration with paper presentation: ₹500, Co-authors should register separately
- Registration without a paper presentation: ₹350
How to Register?
Participants can register after payment of the registration fee. Only registered participants will receive a certificate.
Click on the link given to register- https://forms.gle/ZAjVeyGt6qsns2HL8
Click here to make the payment of participation fees.
How to Submit?
Sent your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date to register: April 20, 2022
- Last date for abstract submission: April 15, 2022
- Date of Conference & Paper Presentation: April 23, 2022
- Final submission: Will be informed after the conference
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.