About the Organiser
The ICFAI Law School is a segment of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
About the Conference/Seminar
Two Day Virtual/Blended Conference on “Blustery Cyber Space: An Era of Dataveillance” is a proposition initiated under the auspices of Centre for Excellence in Cyber Law and Data Protection Law, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad for the organization of a two-day International Conference in this broad field which has international ramifications.
Data Privacy and Data Security in India are the most challenging problems in the contemporary period of Information Technology. It has paved the way for many unexplored and untapped issues on the horizon of Data Privacy and Data Protection resulting in cybercrimes and dominance of virtual reality that has not been envisaged or fathomed out by our conventional legal norms.
These issues have drawn attention to National and International portals with an upsurge of modern technology.
The present conference aims to create awareness about the Cyber Laws, Data Privacy, and Data Security issues and challenges of cyber-crimes and cyber security among individuals, society, banking and financial organizations, and the students.
This Conference is intended to provide a platform for academicians, lawyers, corporate personalities, and scholars across the country and abroad to share their research work.
Mode of Conference
Themes and Sub-themes
- Digital Evolutions and Innovations
- Expansion of Cyberspace
- Artificial Intelligence: the Virtual Assistant
- Cloud Migration: Boon or Bane
- Online Education and its Challenges
- Digital Innovations and Society
- Digital Innovations and Society
- Anatomy of IT Rules, 2021
- Social Media and Infringement of Privacy
- Crimes and Cyberspace
- Right to Erasure and Right to be Forgotten
- Role of AI in Social Media
- Digital Metamorphosis: Big Data and Privacy
- Role of Big Data in Digital Development
- Big Data and Issues in Cyber Space
- Big Data and Data Security Governance
- Data Mining and Right to Privacy
- Dataveillance and Right to Privacy
- E-Commerce, Cross-Border data and Security
- Cross-Border Data and Digital Economy
- Privacy of Online Consumers in Cyberspace
- Threat and Vulnerabilities impacting Digital Economy
- Consumer Protection Policies in Digital Age
- Cross-Border Data Security: Standard Contractual Clauses and Binding Corporate Rules
- Expostulation of Digital Security
- Role of UN in maintaining Peace and Security in Cyberspace
- Anatomy of GDPR, CCPA, and Indian Data Protection Laws
- Role of Indian Laws to provide Data Protection
- Digital Awareness in India
- Jurisdictional Issues for Borderless Crimes
- The submission must be word-processed and in Times New Roman. The main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10, line spacing 1.5 and the text should be justified.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings. Heading levels should be clearly indicated.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
- Figures and images if included should be submitted in a separate file along with the manuscript in word format (.doc). Images and figures taken from external sources should be adequately captioned; sources acknowledged and should be of high resolution.
- Abstract Submission:
- Authors may initially submit an abstract of not less than 300 words. Maximum five key words are to be provided along with the abstract. Abstracts may be submitted through the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2022.
- Acceptance of abstracts shall be communicated through e-mail by April 25, 2022.
- Full Paper Submission:
- For the accepted entries, the authors shall submit complete paper as per the following guidelines by May 20, 2022.
- All communication through the mail be addressed to email@example.com.
- Registration Fee
- Academicians/Professionals: 1000 INR
- Students and Research Scholars: 750 INR
- Registration Process
- Make the payment through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
- Save the receipt of payment in PDF or image format
- Fill the registration form through the link provided and upload the receipt of payment in the form itself.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: April 15, 2022
- Intimation of Acceptance: April 25, 2022
- Last Date for Registration and Payment: April 25, 2022
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: May 20, 2022
- Paper presentation: June 10 & 11, 2022
- Coordinator: Dr. Mohammed Akbar Khan
- Co-coordinator: Rakesh Suryadevara, firstname.lastname@example.org, 7702263666.
- Co-coordinator: Dr. Ritu Chhabra, email@example.com, 9315604772.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.