Kristu Jayanti College of Law, Bangalore is organizing a National Seminar on Contemporary Issues of Women and the Law on August 16, 2022.
The National seminar with the theme “Contemporary issues on Women and Law”, aims at analyzing the factors that have contributed to excluding women which, in turn, had a direct bearing on the development of our society.
Despite these policies, there is still a gap in the effective implementation of the same as a result of which it keeps surfacing in several debates and discussions.
Academicians, Lawyers, Social activists, Research scholars, students, and anyone interested in the subject.
Contemporary Issues of Women and the Laws
- Law relating to Welfare of Women.
- Property Rights of Women. Cyber-Crime against Women.
- The Surrogacy Regulation Act 2021: Issues and Challenges.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence: National & International Framework.
- The welfare of women under the Constitution of India & the Role of Judiciary.
- Reproductive & Marital Rights of Women.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.
- Challenges & Problems in Women Empowerment in India.
- PPP Model in Protection of Women.
- Role of Women in Economic Development.
- Opportunities and Challenges of Women Entrepreneurship Dealing with Gender Inequalities: Policy Measures.
- Social and Political Dimensions of the Issue of Women Empowerment in India.
- Higher Education for Eliminating Gender Discrimination.
- Reservation for Women in Politics.
- The maximum number of authors is 3 per paper.
- Word limit: a) Articles- not more than 5000 words. b) Case Comments- not more than 3000 words. c) Comments on Judicial / Legislative trends- not more than 1000 words.
- Times New Roman Font Size: 16 for the title, 14 for the sub-heading, and 12 for the body, 1.5 with justified alignment.
- Bluebook 20 edition / ILI.
- The title page should contain the specific title, author’s name, and contact details.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words with 5 keywords.
- An apt introduction with the relevant and latest review of literature in the field to highlight the importance of the study.
- The findings of the study in light of the literature reviewed and objectives framed can be discussed.
- The conclusions derived from the analysis with suggestions may be presented.
- Submit your papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Academicians, Advocates, and Legal Practitioners: INR 300/-
- For Research Scholars: INR 200/-
- For Students: INR 100/-
- Register through the Google form given at the end of the post.
- Submission of Abstract
- Acceptance of Abstract
- Submission of Full Paper
All paper presenters will be awarded an E-Certificate. Three outstanding papers will be selected for Best Paper Award
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: July 27, 2022
- Acceptance of Abstract and Intimation: July 29, 2022
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission and Registration: August 8, 2022
- Date of Online Seminar: August 16, 2022
+91 90950 86479
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.