Lex Jura Law Journal (ISSN; 2582-3949)
Lex Jura Law Journal (ISSN; 2582-3949) is an endeavour of Vidhivyedetta, a firm which is determined to bring out diverse legal ideas and opinions. An inter-disciplinary journal, the founders and editors of this journal advocate the importance of freedom of speech and expression and understand the need for transmission of ideas across platforms and disciplines. The Journal invites entries in the following categories:
- Articles- 4000-8000 words
- Notes and Comments- 2000-3000 words
- Book Reviews- 2000 to 4000 words
The articles/notes/comments should be thoroughly analyzed and presented on any contemporary relevant legal or socio-legal issues. The articles/notes/comments must be clear on the topic that is dealt upon and lucidly presented without any ambiguity.
Book Reviews should include brief but deep analysis of the topic of the book, the details mentioned in the book on the concerned topic and also about the author’s stance and analysis of the topic discussed in the book and of the book itself.
Submission Deadline- July 31st, 2020.
- The main text of the entries should be in Times New Roman, with a font size of 12 and justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman with font size of 12.
- Bluebook citation should be strictly followed.
- Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc or docx.) format only.
- The paper should compulsorily include Abstract, Keywords and Hypothesis. Entries must be accompanied with an abstract of 250- 300 words.
- Co-Authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per author is allowed. In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset.
- The submission must be original work of author(s). In case of gross plagiarism, the manuscript shall be rejected directly. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes.
- All the author(s) are required to submit an undertaking in a separate document mentioning their name, age, institution, year and field of study. The undertaking must include a declaration that none of the part of submitted article has been reproduced from any published material and the submission has been nowhere published beforehand and the same is not under consideration anywhere for publication and the author(s) shall be solely responsible for any copyright violation and consequences ensuing.
- The subject of email shall be ‘Volume 2.1, Lex Jura Law Journal’. No submission shall be accepted after the deadline. All the manuscript shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal. All the submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The publication is free of cost.
These requirements, apart from the main content of the paper are necessary for the consideration of the same for publication. Non-availability of the above mentioned in the paper shall lead to disqualification.
The author(s) shall be provided a soft copy of publication of their article in our journal on their registered Email ID.
The Journal will be published on the website www.lexjura.in